"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

How do You know your spirit animal, I have always thought mine to be a wolf, as I love to hunt, but these days not so much hunting, so I am not sure, once I had a gray cat looking at me in a dream, it was in a glass cage, maybe asking me to free it, I am not sure.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Had to post this due to your last sentence. lol. interesting movie. Not Sure ends up becoming president at the end. Then he flips off everyone as a symbol of love.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Some days no matter what I say gets me in trouble, lol. 😂😂😂

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

You inspired laughter lol

When I make it to the bat cave or the man room whatever its called, we will probably laugh again re-reading it, in case my tattoo is being prepared, I am just Jason, lol, I laughed imagining me being pres for a sec too, lmao, ppl would not be ready, Lets Go Trump!

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it