"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

How do You know your spirit animal, I have always thought mine to be a wolf, as I love to hunt, but these days not so much hunting, so I am not sure, once I had a gray cat looking at me in a dream, it was in a glass cage, maybe asking me to free it, I am not sure.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

are you of any nordic decent ?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response LeLe John to her Publication

I am not sure really, i have never done one of those blood tests, but my family is Strauskis, Palmers, VanDerpoel, Sharp. We are like mutts but definitely Dutch-Finnish-Polish-Native American is in there.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

im mixed as well, nordic and ndn and who knows what else. the cat could be a Freya reference. she is in charge of Cats. the wolf would make sense frim the native perspective. really all animals were closely linked to NdN and Pagan heritages. Freya was one of Three shapeshifters from the Asatru faith. the dream itself you have to rely on intuition. if you feel the cat was asking for your help your propably right. it may have been Freya calling to you. shes been trying to connect to her Warriors. speak to the animals you connect most closely with and ask for their guidance and clear communication. 🥰 just my thoughts

Thank You for sharing and speaking openly about your thoughts, Love and Blessings to You. 🙏❤️

In response LeLe John to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it