[Forwarded from Where We Go 1 We Go All]
New Jersey regulations that mandates Teachers teach middleschoolers about Anal sex and Pregnancy kick in this month.
If teachers refuse they will be disciplined. This is heinous.

Parents can opt their kids out of these programs, the only problem is that most have no idea this stuff is going on so please if you have any friends or family in New Jersey if you can pass this article on it would mean a ton!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-jersey-schools-must-teach-middle-schoolers-anal-sex-pregnancy-options-risk-disciplinary-action

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

What is with these liberals?? They're obsessed with private parts; it's all they talk about! 😱😵🤬

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

#https://youtu.be/jn9r_Fi-EkM

#homeschool and or raise all hell at school board meetings and demand resignations.

They are public servants who are paid with the money we pay in taxes.

Parents need to take back control.

Reading
Writing
Math

Thats it!!

Add electives like gardening, auto shop, construction, cooking, personal finance, parenting...this next generation can not do much anymore.

I don't even trust the system with science anymore.

On planet earth science is a used to control masses with fictional data.

New schools need to give the process of discovery a new name.

For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whosoever believes in him will everlasting life. John 3:16

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

homeschool! I pulled mine out and home shcooled them through tje high school yrs. Both have are functioning members of society. They did 4H, local home school groups Co-op (field trips/socialization). I wish i would have done it in their earlier grades.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

And don't forget civics and real American history! 😉
Parents can also get together and start a charter school. It happene in my town! Those kids are excelling! 😊

(3) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

JESUS!!!!