Made me so sad & sick to throw away all the food & absolutely everything :(
I guess the positive is, it looks like New Beginnings 🙏 I ❤️ You God.

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

He loves You
more.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response True to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏💖💖💖💙💙💙

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙌💖🙌
fresh start/clean slate...glad you are safe!

We had a massive power crisis in central Auckland in 1998, so many had to throw out food.
Where I was working we had power & extra fridges/freezers, I had friends & family come & store food in them until the power came back. My Gran was my main concern, yet she was more than happy to be able to do a proper clear out of her freezer & have a fresh start.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Yes, new beginnings. Clean and clear.💜💞..hugs💞💜💞🦅

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

new beginnings > "clean slate" 😉

Continued prayers for you and all the
others in FL struggling in the storm's aftermath and trying to pick up the pieces. 🙏🏼

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I recently had to do the same thing, due to a 34 hour power outage. My insurance adjuster included $500 for all of the food in my storm damage claim.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

🙏 Thank You for this Information 🙏 Talking to the Insurance Company tomorrow because of all of the damage. I didn’t realize You could include food? 🙏God Bless You & Yours❤️ Thanks Again.

(1) Show this thread

Sending positive vibes. Glad the food was the only thing ruined in the storm.

It looks like you have power back. 😀

Many they say will be out for weeks and even months.

New starts!!!🙏💛

PRAYERS THAT OUR FATHER GOD WILL ABUNDANTLY REPLACE IT ALL BLESSINGS TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN
THANK YOU GOD FOR KEEPING HER SAFE THRU THIS STORM

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Prayers, love and vibes...here's to new beginnings 🙏❤️

looking clean!

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

lol , I think I have a little OCD about being clean & orderly :)

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Just glad you are okay❣️❣️
🤗

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

praying for you and everyone else who suffered loss from the storm
🙏

i lived through Sandy and our local nonproft agencies were giving away gift cards for local grocery stores

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

That would be nice, would really help. I haven't heard about anything like that.

(1) Show this thread

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

dont feel bad. you can't imagine how much the world government throws away food.

“New beginnings” is right! Love you Kiki 🙌🏻🥰🙏🏼💫❤️

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

🙏🥰💕🥰🙏 You know that ILYSM more Beverly 🙏🥰💖🥰🙏
How is Your hand? 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Me Too, Everything thrown out!! Power came back on Sat. morning.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Fresh start

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I made one. It's me .
Dee. I'm back. 😁

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

(4) Show this thread