CLINTON MAKES THE FRONT PAGE ON THE NEW YORK POST.
CLINTON CABAL EXPOSED!!!!

Drip drip drip ....the word Cabal is hitting the mainstream now. It’s no longer a conspiracy theory.

@EzraACohenQ

Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

FWIW, that cover was from April 6.

Music to My Ears.....I have seen her evil from day 1.
#GodWins💙

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

well well...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

HELLO!
That's like a billboard on our path.
Cheers!
Sunset on the Cabal.

Today, a friend told me that Operation Mockingbird is a Conspiracy Theory in the same breath where he was ranting about MSM being in bed with corrupt politicians.

It seems like he is pointing in the right direction but is still reading MSM fake news.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response James Dean to his Publication

👀👀👀👀👀

(1) Show this thread