In response Kim Runner to her Publication

A spectral look at a compilation of voices from Joe M to Todd Burgun to Mad Dog to JFK Jr. I remember noticing that he said the word "January" strangely and a video of JFK in 99 show it. Joe M does the same thing with "January". I don't think this video has that part though. Need to find it.

https://youtu.be/PFqWTGD2x80

JFK Jr VOICES - YouTube

A spectral look at a compilation of voices from Joe M to Todd Burgun to Mad Dog to JFK Jr. I remember noticing that he said the word "January" strangely and ...

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication

Todd Bergun Yes. Joe M Yes. Mad Dog No. Mad dogs name is Michael and hes a friend of Fields. Yes and the January thing is correct. Another word to watch is been, they say it like bean! Whos in this pic?

Yes, I agree with you about the voices, including the thought that Field McConnell's buddy, Mad Dog doesn't fit. I have read in the past that the man who called in about the crash sounded like JFK JR.

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @godsgirlinks in this post can reply

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Mary Bell to her Publication

look closely at the pic, its Jr and Carolyn.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

I dont agree. jr. was taller and thinner than that man. I immediately thought of Bannon.

(1) Show this thread