Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

i keep coming back to this...John is such a...card๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Do you think it is Todd Bergen's voice or JFK Jr dressed as Vincent Fusca but talking like Todd Bergen in both; The Plan to Save the World and the Assange video? Great questions all!!!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

I can't wait to see what happens if this "Trump Card" ever gets played...Talk about popcorn!!! Glorious & Biblical come to mind!

(1) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

You know I have missed my vibes๐Ÿ’–

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

23 seconds

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Red Edge to her Publication

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ…

(1) Show this thread

Awesome!!

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

I JUST HOLLARD!!!!!!!!!!!!ยฐ

#KennedySunday
Saw this today.
Had to take a picture.

literally no coincidences ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

:)

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Have you ever wondered why is VK's spiritual animal Fire Fox aka Red Panda? Did you know that Todd Burgun name and surname origin means Red/Fire Fox?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Mad dog :)?

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I remember reading it was because he would pop up here then there and be gone and come back under new names and so he was elusive in the wild, like the Red Panda.

Talk about vibes I remember when I first got on Twitter in early 2020, he had many accounts. His vibe/frequency signature is very unique. I remember I use to keep notes of which ones I felt were his.

Often they would disappear. I hope the truth comes out about how many there were.

(4) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

I miss Joe M and The Mrs so much.. truly do..
Those twatter days really were the most SIGNIFICANT and SPECIAL of my whole (almost) 50 years on this realm

Hopefully they are lurking around!

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Red Edge to her Publication

What about these 2?

(1) Show this thread

โ™ฅ Joe M . VK

A spectral look at a compilation of voices from Joe M to Todd Burgun to Mad Dog to JFK Jr. I remember noticing that he said the word "January" strangely and a video of JFK in 99 show it. Joe M does the same thing with "January". I don't think this video has that part though. Need to find it.

https://youtu.be/PFqWTGD2x80

JFK Jr VOICES - YouTube

A spectral look at a compilation of voices from Joe M to Todd Burgun to Mad Dog to JFK Jr. I remember noticing that he said the word "January" strangely and ...

In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication

hadn't heard that one.
thanks for sharing!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication

Todd Bergun Yes. Joe M Yes. Mad Dog No. Mad dogs name is Michael and hes a friend of Fields. Yes and the January thing is correct. Another word to watch is been, they say it like bean! Whos in this pic?

(2) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

โ˜บ๏ธ

ลคส€แดœแด›สœแด‡ส€ & ลฆส€แด‡แด‡แด…แดแดลฆษชษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | ๐•๐•€๐•Š๐•€๐•‹ โ‡ถ ๐Ÿ€ #QFlagPin ๐Ÿ€

Very intriguing find Kim!

Copy of text between my mom and me yesterday-
Mom: "On your last school day you showed some students a 15 min. video a college prof made n was fired over. Can you find it n send it to me? Some ppl are waking up."
Me: "I showed Joe M's " Q- The Plan to Save the World" to my seniors. The college professor was fired for showing it to his English course students. I'll find the video."
Anyway, I shared the Rumble link with her and then decided to watch it again since the last time was in March 2020.
I ended up bawling.๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™„

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡

Joe M Red Pilled SO Many!! Remember at the end of the Twitter Reign (before Potus was Axed) how he would get โ€œsuspendedโ€ and come RIGHT back on with similar profiles, over and over (how exhausting, but he never stopped)?

I wish I had taken more screenshots. He posted a lot of messages with Watches. ๐Ÿง๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿค“

I hope there is a โ€œMovieโ€ for Anons someday, that most wonโ€™t get. Also a Regular movie for the masses, explaining how this SECRET MISSION really transpired! (Q, Twitter Patriots like VK๐Ÿ™Œ, Joe M โ€œJrโ€ ๐Ÿ˜, War Nuse ๐Ÿ’ฅ, Digital Soldiers etc. etc. ). โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Me, too!
Could kick myself for not taking more screenshots lol

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

When you know you knowโฃ๏ธ

Shall we play a game

Epic crossmatch here:
#KennedySunday aaannd a Joe M vibe out!?!

Plan to save the world indeed!!
Happy Sunday!!!

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

yeah...let's vibe out Joe M!!!!

(1) Show this thread