Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

WTF is he saying? This is purely nuts. 2 yrs of martial law? I dont think so.

I heard Juan O Savin talking about this in two of his last interviews. Calm down & think about it. Multiple goals can be accomplished with this.
1- They finish arresting the traitors.
2- They arrest EVERYONE complicit in the COVID -19 scheme to cull the majority of humanity from the planet, from murdering our elderly in nursing homes, murdering patients with Ventilators & Remdesiver, the masking & quarantining of NATIONS, & lastly, the deceiving of humanity into voluntarily taking the BioWeapon kill shot.
3- Maintaining order while the masses are brought up to speed on the 4 W's of how we got here.
4- And make sure that any who thought they were going to get away...
DON'T.

Juan gave an example of Germany after WW2. Boots stayed on the ground for 3 years making sure the house was clean.
I have confidence that the ones who brought us Q to inform us of what was coming down the pipeline, these same people are going to take pains that Patriots have no reason to doubt them.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts