WTF is he saying? This is purely nuts. 2 yrs of martial law? I dont think so.

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

hmmm... 1st thought was there'll be a lot of mopping up to do after the flood (release of Truths n Arrests) so maybe?

Cyber security expert, blockchain, and the Dark Web. I spend my time there. Buy Silver. White Hat when needed Black hat when you piss me off

Ether you are the stupidest person/bot on the planet or just another person doing NO research and list your "opinion", which is now and ALWAYS wrong. If you are bot and not a real person then who gives a shit what you say. And if you are a person, get off your "soap box" break down and try looking something up. DJT has already won idiot! SCOTUS,, in a recent ruling" stated that the 2020 was, in fact, stolen and they swore in Trump. The REAL military (I am one of them) is fed up with the situation and will taking more actions this month. There are so many arrests that they have had to enlarge GitMo, but because it was so busy and crowded we now have Tribunals going on there, and Diego Garcia, Guam,Terra del Fuego, the USA, and more. Wake Up or STFU, before you post something you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AGAIN!!!

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

PLAN. Acronym.

wel idk idk but i dont trust my police and judges here in my town not all of them but some alot of corruption may be a good thing but can we trust a woke military 🤔

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response America First to his Publication

i believe only 1/3rd of our military is woke..mostly the generals...

(1) Show this thread

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

After the shock of the many Revelations and Acts that are coming, martial law will be necessary for a time to restore/maintain societal order.

However, we will likely see that it is phased down and mostly a technicality in the long term.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I heard Juan O Savin talking about this in two of his last interviews. Calm down & think about it. Multiple goals can be accomplished with this.
1- They finish arresting the traitors.
2- They arrest EVERYONE complicit in the COVID -19 scheme to cull the majority of humanity from the planet, from murdering our elderly in nursing homes, murdering patients with Ventilators & Remdesiver, the masking & quarantining of NATIONS, & lastly, the deceiving of humanity into voluntarily taking the BioWeapon kill shot.
3- Maintaining order while the masses are brought up to speed on the 4 W's of how we got here.
4- And make sure that any who thought they were going to get away...
DON'T.

Juan gave an example of Germany after WW2. Boots stayed on the ground for 3 years making sure the house was clean.
I have confidence that the ones who brought us Q to inform us of what was coming down the pipeline, these same people are going to take pains that Patriots have no reason to doubt them.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Yes, it has been 2 years of "modified" martial law so the populace would not freak out and go into civil war. The entire national guard was federalized in January 2021 by DJT and they are working outside of their states as well as in other countries. You can find the truth of this, as anyone can on thedocuments.info This information was put together in one place (all official gov docs) by Derek Johnson, Army veteran, who has done a phenomenal job of researching all this. Trump received a full honors 21 gun salute ceremony as incoming Commander-in-Chief at Andrews AF base on 1-20-21. biden received a military grade funeral--all evidence is available. But most of us who don't know Military Law, Federal Law, Law and Order, Trumps EOs and PEADs would be totally clueless about much of this.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

He is speaking about RIGHT NOW..from this day forward..not that we already have been. FUTURE NOT PAST.

(1) Show this thread

Maybe he means military law.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

No he means martial law. It was "modified" martial law to prevent civil war. Find the evidence for this on thedocuments.info All official gov docs uploaded by phenomenal researcher and army veteran, Derek Johnson.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

"Modified" martial law

(2) Show this thread