Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Godfather III

Vatican begs for donations
3-14-2021

Vatican broke. Dated 3-12-2021

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

In response Every Time to her Publication

No thanks! I'm off to the gas station to get some fresh sushi.

(1) Show this thread

I'd be sad too

Heard bout them freaks, literally doing sacrifices out of the vatican, insider said SHE was sent, "they are sent according to where they are from, what country to the "grandfathers" to participate when they are young in the sacrifices" "under the vatican" they she witnessed drug out corpses "of their ancestors" mummified, WHO are they? Triples I think, and sat them around, a fourteen year old boy was the one she saw, APP fourteen" I was like WHY wouldn't he fight, she said they like them younger, and he was probably sedated, I said well I would have tore their asses a new one. ALL this shit is real.

(1) Show this thread

TRUMP DID THIS
Gold repatriated to US treasury. (Image dated 3-11-2021)

(5) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What does that mean for your average person?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

G-A-M-E ON!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So does this mean the vatican which is its own country has obtained and is holding all the deep state assets for them so they cannot be seized??? Or do the good guys now have control over these assets? Is this a white hat or black hat occurence? Anyone know? 🤔

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

does anyone know what this actually means?

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

It means 'regular' old banks are about to fail.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Trying to collect before a financial shutdown?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

As [their] house of cards is falling [they] are consolidating [their] assets thinking the Vatican will keep it safe. However, this will makes it easier for the white hats to seize it all! Thank Q Cabal fools.

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

1221 vibez😎