Let's talk for a moment about the erotic. We're adults here on AU, right?

Freedom™ is hookup apps, whores, sex parties, gender bending, kink, partner swapping, threesomes, polyfookery, etc… but in reality you end up waking up alone nearly all the time and always feel under-satiated and are "on the prowl". STDs, bad encounters, and even sexual violence abound.

Freedom is monogamy with abundance. Your search costs are zero once located. You know every hot or cold zone of your partner and they know yours. It is generous and given easily. You never have anxiety about forced abstinence. STDs are a non-issue. There's no complexity, confusion, or conflict between competing parties.

Intimate bonds are the bedrock of society. A "Great Awakening" has to touch on this area, but I see few writing about it in the geopolitical context. A lot of us have gone down the Freedom™ route offered by [them]… and got hurt in many ways. Is difficult stuff to talk about; judgemental pride abounds.

Finally! The "reeling in" of covetousness. Yes Martin, evil never took us down by beating down the front door and forcing it's way in. It came in very small minute increments, a grain of sand added here and there over time. Left unattended, it has accumulated into a dune now the size likened to the clearing of the Sphinx Temple complex once upon a time. Free will is a noose best dealt with gingerly exercising long detailed forethought behind actions before taking them. Evil took over with small wrongs allowed to creep in here and there and festered like mold inside your house's basement walls secretly making your cherished castle worthless and infested beyond repair.
What reasonable input could a person like me provide? As a man of four failed marriages, and a current one lulled with all the typical troubles American marriages have...I have become a master of "how not to do it". Sex outside reproductive design is easily turned to GREAT sin, & great caution should always proceed.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it