#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Looked like America in the 70's

I have an Iranian friend and have not heard from her since I saw her here in the US about 15 years ago. We talked then about the change in Iran. She was here with one son, but her other son and husband could not travel out of Iran at the same time. She could not drive, had no freedoms, and was miserable her country had devolved so greatly. She has lived in both Irans. She is so westernized from years of freedom that she and I were dressed exactly alike, same fabrics, colors, cuts. She shed a tear lamenting that it was so freeing to be able to even dress the way she wanted to in public. She explained that it is a dark prison for her in her home, and they all pray for freedom!
I only hope I’ll hear from her when this is over and there will be a reunion of a wonderful friendship in person!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Vlord in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vicki Lord, click on at the bottom under it