Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just a guess but I didn't know that it snowed in Iran. The bottom picture on the right looks like a snowy day in New York City. 🤷‍♀️

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Same can be said of Afghanistan.
Some of those pics are from Kabul.
https://search.brave.com/images?q=afghanistan%201970%27s

wow… im so happy for the women to be free again. THANKQ🔥💜🔥

Venezuela too

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

True.
I have seen similar personal photos of families in Damascus around the same time.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

I once was at a salon in Dubai owned by a local lady. She walked in and in seconds threw off her Abaya and head covering in irritation. Covering themselves from head to toe in black over regular clothes in the peak summer heat and then to enter 'women only areas' and remove the outer black clothes was freedom. I just felt happy to see her face and being herself in jeans and a shirt.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

'79 in USAF, watchin world events
Hoping no war like Nam would start.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Freaking loved growing up in thr 70’s. Would go back in a snap!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana learned this yrs ago, WTH happened over there, why would all the women in a country submit to that shit?
So strange.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Perhaps you don't understand the ruthless brutality of fundamentalist Islamic Sharia Law?

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

This is exactly why we fight.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

1979 🙏💖

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

They tried to start their 💩 here with covid masks. NK was the epicenter.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Everyone loves freedom -- all over the world!❤️🙏

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

See? Ayatollah so..

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

President Peanut's Crowning Achievement...
Depose and Exile The Shah of Iran and His Family, and Allow Islamic Fundamentalists to Sack The Country!!
Forty-two years Later, We should Give Mr. Peanut to the Iranian People and Let them Decide his Fate!!

I have an Iranian friend and have not heard from her since I saw her here in the US about 15 years ago. We talked then about the change in Iran. She was here with one son, but her other son and husband could not travel out of Iran at the same time. She could not drive, had no freedoms, and was miserable her country had devolved so greatly. She has lived in both Irans. She is so westernized from years of freedom that she and I were dressed exactly alike, same fabrics, colors, cuts. She shed a tear lamenting that it was so freeing to be able to even dress the way she wanted to in public. She explained that it is a dark prison for her in her home, and they all pray for freedom!
I only hope I’ll hear from her when this is over and there will be a reunion of a wonderful friendship in person!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

They look so happy living their best life, then the fooking evilness happened 😕

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 6:42 > 6:6 > 12 > 3
18:42 > 9:6 > 7
7:3 > 1
1979 > 17
💧642
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23642 Video 1:44 > 144
💧1842
These people are stupid!
https://www.cohenmilsteinprocessserver.com
"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself."
Discovery.
http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/400882-wikileaks-says-senate-panel-requested-assange-testimony-in-russia-probe
Do you believe in coincidences?
We have the source.
💧1943 > 8 > ♾ > MIGA
Watch IRAN.
Something incredible is about to happen.
[Hassan Rouhani]
The Good People of IRAN have the POWER.
FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I've heard thar it was one of the first C👁️A coups. Later came all other colored revolutions througout the world.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

True story
I’ve been to LA 3 times over a 10 year span.
First time there was a homeless man, long beard, tall wearing a black trench coat on 3rd st Promenade, Santa Monica.
A few years later he was still there on the same corner.
Almost 10 years later I took the wife and inside I said No he’s not there.
Wala there he was.
US is nothing like you expect.
3rd world conditions.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

MEGA!

my son was born ‘79. delivered by an Iranian Dr who escaped that shit

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

1979. I couldn’t even speak English brand new in the USA lol

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

1976 for me.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

The truth can not be stopped.

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

Make Earth Great Again 🙏🏻

I remember.

Caps = 13 > 4 > 1111.

The Great Awakening.
Watch Iran.

👀

LA = 13
JC = 13

7[0]
7 is the foundation of God's word

extra apostrophe
'uh oh' ... glottal stop

apostrophe = 133
Who are the puppet masters?

TS 6:42 > 6:6
Gen 6:6
The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.

6:42pm > 18:42 > 9:6
Gen 9:6
“Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans shall their blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made mankind.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

💓Just today watched another powerful movie. "Desert Dancer" regarding the oppression in Iran. I yelled, cried, got triggered, and more healing. Then, expanded my heart around the beautiful people of Iran. I love the dance. I love God's people. I love all of you. 💫