A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

i listened to video you posted couple months ago. bout conversation of lightworker, the sounds of her spoken language. drawn to that. similiar to my spirit language given a while back. was told speaking in tongues. cause always with me like second language. heard your video. joined in. am curious. maybe you can direct me. do not know my past or where i fit♥️but searching

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

the video i listened to of yours, the woman talking was not seen, you just hear her sounds, so childlike, playful, so i joined in ♥️

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

yes that is light language"

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Language of the divine.. language of healing"

(2) Show this thread