Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

💙🙏💙

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

and yes i must reprogram my subconscious mind cause i have sabotaged it. trauma over time, the unstuffing of that with awakening in 2020. the fears that bind me are overwhelming. searching for who i am, my purpose at this time of my life

i listened to video you posted couple months ago. bout conversation of lightworker, the sounds of her spoken language. drawn to that. similiar to my spirit language given a while back. was told speaking in tongues. cause always with me like second language. heard your video. joined in. am curious. maybe you can direct me. do not know my past or where i fit♥️but searching

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Light language"

(3) Show this thread

Love and above is the answer. ❤️Sadly, our culture is full of brokeness, fear, guilt and shame. We are the love warriors.

In response Wendy Werner to his Publication

i confess am broken, fears like chains.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is ABSOLUTELY so true.
Nana has been working on talking to and connecting to my subconscious lately.
Sometimes I have little break throughs.
A couple of times I have felt like I was so close to the entire open book.

I am trying Zeolite this week to further decalcify my pineal gland and remove heavy metals from my body.

I was not able to find any information or doctors that had any information on whether it affected my heart stent, so here we go anyway.

It is suppose to grab metals and flush them out of your body.
My only concern was that they would grab at my stent and not flush. Not sure their attraction to the metals.

Any one with info on this would be appreciated.

We will see!
Just call me Ginny Pig Nana this week I guess.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It is very dangerous to attempt to detox heavy metals from the brain too quickly. It can cause "holes" to remain. Like MS and Epilepsy.... please be careful.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana check out iodine, zeolite comes up when I research iodine.
I praying for you.
LOVE

(2) Show this thread

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

absolutely correct 💯

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

relearn to crawl everyday

probably my biggest battle that 3 years ago i didnt even realize needed to be fought