A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

i listened to video you posted couple months ago. bout conversation of lightworker, the sounds of her spoken language. drawn to that. similiar to my spirit language given a while back. was told speaking in tongues. cause always with me like second language. heard your video. joined in. am curious. maybe you can direct me. do not know my past or where i fit♥️but searching

We are here for you, love 💜✨️
Many souls share their unique versions of Light language, several have found their way to me over the years and I am so grateful 🙌 sharing some favorites, as always ~ take what resonates & leave the rest
https://youtu.be/ysV8O7dq1GM

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Casey_AK_Patriot in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

ty for answering me Casey♥️

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

❤️❤️❤️ We got you sis!!! Smile and have faith, you are shining!!

(1) Show this thread

ty for answering me Casey♥️

ty♥️ each person’s language different, mine so childlike, the release of bubbles and sparkles in the air. giggles. joy. almost magical. not like tongues connected to church but lightness, an innocence felt and heard in my sounds. little rolls of the tongue done effortlessly. the sounds just fall out the mouth☺️ kind of fairy sounds, rereading this, kind of crazy. but sometimes sounds commanding others and am pointing for them to go one by one, lgivi g orders. ok i do not share that readily cause makes me sound nuts. i am searching, my true identity, the purpose.

Rest assured, I am smiling so much knowing I'm not the only one that's felt this way too! We have so much support on our journey, it's really up to us to make that process FUN and Lighthearted ✨️ to see, value, and feel same effortless-ness as you described. As soon as I read your message, I thought of Vina and wanted to share this with you too ❤️
Any time I play her vidoes, my 4 year old comes running from any room he may be in, as if he senses it and just Loves to hear her language

(1) Show this thread

thank you, am struggling, inner self♥️

Inner self ❤️ guided us all to be here together, lifting each other up in Love. Feel our wave of calm serenity surrounding you my dear 🙏

Sharing this message from my sweet friend Vina ✨️

(1) Show this thread

✨️🌈 Abigail has been such a blessing in my life, her words of Love are soothing, comforting, and creative too 🌱✨️
🙌
https://youtu.be/8b1n5Lw88qY