Let's talk for a moment about the erotic. We're adults here on AU, right?

Freedom™ is hookup apps, whores, sex parties, gender bending, kink, partner swapping, threesomes, polyfookery, etc… but in reality you end up waking up alone nearly all the time and always feel under-satiated and are "on the prowl". STDs, bad encounters, and even sexual violence abound.

Freedom is monogamy with abundance. Your search costs are zero once located. You know every hot or cold zone of your partner and they know yours. It is generous and given easily. You never have anxiety about forced abstinence. STDs are a non-issue. There's no complexity, confusion, or conflict between competing parties.

Intimate bonds are the bedrock of society. A "Great Awakening" has to touch on this area, but I see few writing about it in the geopolitical context. A lot of us have gone down the Freedom™ route offered by [them]… and got hurt in many ways. Is difficult stuff to talk about; judgemental pride abounds.

sacred is what it is meant to be, my views have changed from a once loving free spirit way of thinking about it to now knowing how sacred and beautiful it is. i will and do wait for my true match.
let us not forget or judge those whom may have a storied past. jesus is said to have prostitutes in his company. we were All deceived in this matter and (they) notmalized sexuality amd twisted it all up. even going so far as to have ehat i call (thier) ‘kitten programming’. amongst many other ‘programs’. shaming others on social media if they are bring provacitive is not the answers, pass by it with no comment. they too are hurting from programming. dont feed i to for them or yourselves.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Grace1125 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LeLe John, click on at the bottom under it