Let's talk for a moment about the erotic. We're adults here on AU, right?

Freedom™ is hookup apps, whores, sex parties, gender bending, kink, partner swapping, threesomes, polyfookery, etc… but in reality you end up waking up alone nearly all the time and always feel under-satiated and are "on the prowl". STDs, bad encounters, and even sexual violence abound.

Freedom is monogamy with abundance. Your search costs are zero once located. You know every hot or cold zone of your partner and they know yours. It is generous and given easily. You never have anxiety about forced abstinence. STDs are a non-issue. There's no complexity, confusion, or conflict between competing parties.

Intimate bonds are the bedrock of society. A "Great Awakening" has to touch on this area, but I see few writing about it in the geopolitical context. A lot of us have gone down the Freedom™ route offered by [them]… and got hurt in many ways. Is difficult stuff to talk about; judgemental pride abounds.

“They” did this on purpose. “They” broke down the family unit. How many young girls go down a route of promiscuity because they have no fathers in their lives? I would say many. A young girl needs a father in her life to guide her, to teach her what is acceptable behavior whether it’s her own or from someone she may want to date & spend time with. A strong father or father figure is needed very badly. Bring back the family. Bring back the fathers.
#FamilyIsEverything

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lizardacres in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

Well said!!
Physiological evidence is in abundance, that when a father is in the home, daughters enter into puberty later! Boys in the home with a dad have testosterone levels that are in less of a 'raging mode' than boys without dads in their homes. This is the natural design "THEY" don't want known, taught, or understood, because it is a God thing!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

👏👏👏

(1) Show this thread