Only people mentioned by @Kralc1776 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication

YES and YES!!! Could never stand that dude!!!

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

He happily rubs Americas face in all that---- daily..24/7

Been saing it from the beginning! Noone would listen!

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

don't forget the 65K for hot dogs

I never would say his name, just demon O-word

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

And the real one is DEAD

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

And he married a man who pretended to be a woman and rented two children! Everything about the guy was a lie!

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

And lets not forget, a SISSY. A crack whore from chicago. A road scholar that was passed around SA like a goat. And he loved it.

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

In response Frank Dionne to his Publication

I always refer to the SOB as#Obamanation

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

ailam ahsatan. The kids names spelt backwards, take out the word Alah leaves i am satan. 👹

Married to a Man

Happily married for 43 years. Trump is my president. MAGA. Born again Christian. I love my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🙏

also hitler s grandson.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

I saw a bumper sticker recently that said I LOVE OBAMA.... I live in Central NY. Sigh.....

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Traitor!

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Yes, we basically had a Muslim terrorist infiltrate America and he was President for eight long years. If that's not a wake up call, I don't know what is. Our country was subverted long ago. The question is--when are we going to reclaim it?

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Been tryin' since he showed up. Now that we have him again, people are waking up.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Been tryin' since he showed up. Now that we have him again, people are waking up.

(2) Show this thread