Let's talk for a moment about the erotic. We're adults here on AU, right?

Freedom™ is hookup apps, whores, sex parties, gender bending, kink, partner swapping, threesomes, polyfookery, etc… but in reality you end up waking up alone nearly all the time and always feel under-satiated and are "on the prowl". STDs, bad encounters, and even sexual violence abound.

Freedom is monogamy with abundance. Your search costs are zero once located. You know every hot or cold zone of your partner and they know yours. It is generous and given easily. You never have anxiety about forced abstinence. STDs are a non-issue. There's no complexity, confusion, or conflict between competing parties.

Intimate bonds are the bedrock of society. A "Great Awakening" has to touch on this area, but I see few writing about it in the geopolitical context. A lot of us have gone down the Freedom™ route offered by [them]… and got hurt in many ways. Is difficult stuff to talk about; judgemental pride abounds.

Freedom is not monogamy with lots of sex or "abundance" as you call it. Freedom is just that, freedom from urges and temptations.
Let the life energy transform you into the best person you can be and not waste it on animalistic urges. Very simple concept.
Thus God says unto man :
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality;

and again:
We must not indulge in sexual immorality as some of them did, and twenty-three thousand fell in a single day.

Now what would "sexual immorality" be? Sex without purpose of reproduction.
So please, I'm not claiming to be a saint here and though i've never tried dating apps and switching between partners, I've practiced a fair share of "monogamous abundance" and it's every bit as sick and as immoral as the rest of it.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nous in this post can reply

Above All Else, Righteousness!

In response God Wins to his Publication

I love what you are trying to say, however animalistic urges is not a bad thing. When i am hungry i eat but i eat responsibly.
Animals for the most part will kill only when it's hungry they don't stock up on food or kill indiscriminately,Yet animals are not extinct due to this. When an animals wants to procreate this is their focus at this time and when they are done they are done (for the most part). We have been brainwashed to fight ourselves and what was naturally to us and thus this was used to control us. The animals are doing just fine and God loves just them. Freedom as you say is just that free from all of it-thus becoming a none issue. I saw a female ran over a whole man with an suv and injuring another. Because he was suspected of sticking his dick into someone else. More than 90% of the people whether they are in the church or not views sexual organs and what they do as the most important thing in our lives because that's all we focus on.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication

Understandable, but what i'm trying to convey is that even animals are much purer than many people nowadays. They don't have the capacity for evil, while we do. They just live the way they are meant to. Thus it is easy to find them noble in their ways, when we have degraded ourselves to be below them, but that's not the point. We are sons of God and that is the main difference. They live to serve us, it's not for us to serve their spirits; earthly,bodily urges.

“Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.”

Animals fight and defend themselves, they fight for food, but this is not for us. This is for earthly life. We should "turn the other cheek" and rely on God.

“It is written and forever remains written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes out of the mouth of God.’”

Of course, I am speaking of ideal ways, which are hardest to follow, and we are bound to stumble along the way.
I hope i got my poin

(1) Show this thread