Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."

-JFK

10 days before 11/22

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

If this is legit, I suspect DJT will confirm at rally tonight. Otherwise....

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

"What about that DoQ Holliday"

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

How bout dat

(1) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Yes except i had just joined following Twitter at that point ( 2020/2021) so i got spared as i was a nobody with no comments and no pfp.

Date on my screenshot says

Jan 6 2021 @ 8:20 PM

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Yup it was I retweeted it and lost my account lol

(2) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🕶

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

it been a long time coming but its going to be a better world very soon thanks to some great Patriots!

(1) Show this thread