"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."

-JFK

10 days before 11/22

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."=1464

To The Poor Deceived Army Of Satan Just Remember Your Commander Already Lost The War Back Then And He Lost The War In This Dimension Against Me Right Now=1464

For There Nothing That Is Secret That Will Not Be Made Known Neither Any Thing Hidden That Will Not Be Revealed And Published For The Whole World To Know=1464

My Dear Brothers And Sisters In Christ And Fellow God Loving
Faithful Americans Greater Love Has No Man Than This Than To Lay His Life Down For His Friends=1464

My Father's Kingdom Is Standing In All Its Glory The Children Of Light Need To Open Up Their Imaginations And See The Signs Take Bold Acts In The Name Of The Father=1464

Link from Post#1464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A838gS8nwas

1+4+6+4=15 Post#15

4 Pics

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

A Special Day 11.11.1963

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

7 days before 11/22

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

So many ‘coincidences’. So much to comprehend. Everyday I see a post that makes me say Holy 💩! Sometimes I wish I could tie a sleeper to a chair and make them hear it all. At least 23 times til it registered.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Is it too early to catch a vibe😉

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Think about how powerful this statement was.

JFK is a guy that was entrenched in the 13 families. The bloodlines.

His whole life was planned by the secret handshake club.

Somewhere along the way, he changed. He didn’t want anything to do with it. He commited to telling the truth and waking up the American people.

I believe that shift happened with his PT-109 experience. I believe he found God in Heaven and realized the importance of Jesus during that time.

He saved lives. Formed family bonds that could never be broken.#FamilyIsEverything

He came back from that experience and tiptoed around the cabal to become the President.

He formed EO 11110 to free us from bondage. He promised to splinter the CIA into a 1,000 pieces.

All for our benefit.

This is why we have#KennedyVision.

This is why we trust the plan.

CHEERS TO THE HEROES!! The courage and strength and excuse my language but balls of STEEL that HERO had/has!!! What an incredible man of God!! 💕

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

(34) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

11/22 - 10 = 11/12 > 23

🕶

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

If this is legit, I suspect DJT will confirm at rally tonight. Otherwise....

(6) Show this thread

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

... and WE, WILL CORRECT ALL, THAT HAPPENED HENCEFORTH!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

if i am reading this correctly that was 10 days before dallas

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Yes it was

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

😯

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There is another 10 days.

https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/02/Fzq7X8FN2V3lGf7nhFMx_26_425c3ca7e37560fbac747702eed13252_video_original.mov

Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

😳 You just gave me the chillz

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Still going on as we speak!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

'ten days of darkness'