AU has members.
TS has homesteaders.
Gab has refugees.
Twitter has inmates.
Facebook has victims.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Absolutely brilliant
& True. it's so sad to see people throw away real lives for these virtual type, simulated cyber realities. We pray for the good ones who are trapped inside their own avatars.#JesusCanHelp

💯

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Anons lighting er up!

good people still divided whle humanity perishes. categorizing will be the death of us all.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

This is a blanket statement and not entirely accurate. I have a pretty large group of thousands of people on FB where I share the true history and early founding of the U.S., free of the rubbish woke narratives that have been spread everywhere through "educational" institutions and media. I have reached so many normies this way and the group is constantly growing as members share it with their friends and family. I have never been censored and receive messages from them all the time thanking me for doing it as they and their kids had been fed skewed versions if any versions at all. There is something to be said for reaching people where they are and bringing them in.

These are the best definitions ever! LMAO

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Right on Target today, Martin.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

That's a pretty accurate summary Martin
👍

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Love this Martin, nailed it!

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

I like what AU has become. Building each other up.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

AU has a beating collective Heart❤️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

💓
A mini Schumann!

(1) Show this thread

I will say this...i got back on Twitter just for XRP and crypto news and i doing so have found a very nice anon circle full of XRP, decoders, truth seekers etc.

You just need to swim through and ignore the trash and bots.

fookbook has its rebels and warriors who keep rattling their sabers at zuck everytime we get out of jail.. never to late to spread a few redpills whatever the media i reckon..

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

Spot on!😂

JOHN 3:16, GOD, Family, DJT #SAVETHEWORLD #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN. Z JFK,JR.

Truth Social down foe me the last three days. anyone have any sauce on that? Thanks in advance.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Your’e a master with few words.
Oxford, Eton, Harrow.
Fess up.😎

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Oxford, Hampton.

(1) Show this thread

Gab is black pill
Twatter is blue pill
AU is red pill

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response IT IS TIME to her Publication

AU respects open speech with manners

(1) Show this thread

I have a pen.

And Telegram?

In response Alison Ecat to her Publication

Telegram is the Wild West with villians, gunslingers, and some interesting shoot-outs! lol

(1) Show this thread

Well put❗️😏

Fact check: Accurate.

WeGo is family 🥳🎉💕

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Gitmo has Justice
and a Very Elite Waiting List ...

Can't find a flaw what-so-everrrrr in your logic...☺️

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Once again my dear, you are spot on!!