Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Please pray with us tonight at 8:09pm central & then help manifest a wonderful future for our children free from satan's hell matrix and his debt slavery system.

God will never leave us, stay directly connected to him.

We are here together for a reason, God put us together imo because he knew we would NEVER give up, because we would keep coming back in one Earth suit after another until we got to this win!

We are at the win now!

We are individual souls, we will NEVER agree on EVERYTHING, but we can live in peace on this planet in service to the Creator of it if we unite together against our common enemy, satan & his minions.

God is with us!

Nana thanks my frens John John@wainthepain01 &@dennis1776 for the amazing art.

Manifest:
https://www.canva.com/design/DAEt8_FDUSo/ayLKy7WmR25MWlZ7mNntbw/view?utm_content=DAEt8_FDUSo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink
Prayer:

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This is the only "direct connection" to God...
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

Nana would not argue with that at all, I was saved in a little Baptist church when I was about 12 thr Jesus.

I will say tho that since my NDE I've been directly connected to God.
I do believe, actually am sure, that the Bible that we know has been manipulated by satan.Not all but enough to keep us from the WHOLE truth.

I do believe that Jesus was God's Son.
I also believe that God sent Jesus to Earth to save humans & make a way for us to reclaim our birth right thr his promise to Adam & his seed.

I further believe that Jesus, as a piece of God Himself, came here to show us that we are all fractal pieces of God, infinite energy pieces of Him & to teach us the original soul powers God Himself gave us.

Jesus told us we could do what he did, & to go straight to God.

Now this is what I believe based on my NDE, my life,& my past & present experience with God.I've been in his presence twice & still receive verbal messages & visions from God.

This is me, others must d

Jesus IS the Word. The Word is alive and cannot be thwarted. The Holy Spirit was sent to give understanding of the Word.

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

Nana would agree with you except the Bible has been manipulated.
This has been proven by the omission of some of the original text for one thing.
Is it all wrong, I don't personally think so but we only have about 67 books of the Bible & it has been discovered that there were actually 777 books.
I myself chose not to ignore this.

Does it change my relationship with God and Jesus that I have had my entire life?
NO!
But I do KNOW FOR SURE what we actually are when we leave these Earth suits, I know first hand of being in God's presence and what He felt like to me when I was in his presence.

What they did or did not change or omit in the Book compiled by humans does not affect my relationship with God one bit because I have always gone straight to God and have never relied on any other human nor humans compilation or interpretation for my relationship with Him.

This is my walk with God, everyone will have to chose their own walk with Him.

You claim that Jesus said many times and in many ways that we can go directly to the Father... yet you can't come up with three examples?
hmmm...

Only people mentioned by @KatzPajamas in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@LeaOlive) can see their posts