Only people mentioned by @Modusponus in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Modus Ponus to his Publication

I will not support someone who wants to put children back in school and believes in vaccines!
Her general statements are the same political narrative deguised by a few things people want to hear!

[PAY ATTENTION] they don't want you to know this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H86e3eVQ9yA

Greene will go down in history for standing up to the traitors in Congress. They voted to verify fraudulent results in OUR election. It speaks to her honor.

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

You GO MJT!!!

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

What the Hell is she doing now though? Thowing anons under the bus

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

Actually, I think she crapped all over us. Said 911 was real too and she was just taken in or some useless excuse. Just because she is a "R" means nothing to me. She did NOT Hold The Line, she caved.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Christian, Constitutional, Cajun

I do, but I am hurt that she has renounced Q.

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Lisa Schultz to her Publication

So did POTUS....for now...for optics.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

100%.