WE NOW LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS A HOAX DESIGNED FOR DISTRACTION. IS THERE ANY TRUTH OUT THERE? BOTH SIDES LIE THEIR ASS OFF.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

thats just it, keep screwing around and dragging it out and the white hats are gonna lose support. people have short attention spans and want instant results. i know many that have just said screw it, i’m done with it. i think we have been more than patient, its just gotten stupid at this point.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rifleman in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I don't think all of this was only to punish [them]. I don't know about you, but i have had to walk through my own darkness to find out who I truly am and what I want. I have learned so much and am totally different than my old self. We had to find the truths about who we are, not only what we found out about [them] It's not called The Great Awakening for nothing. God's got this 🙏❤️

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

TBH it drives me nutty-bags. I thought we would get awards for figuring this shit out and exposing it buuuut no...we get the ol' okie doke as they try to say we wrote this ding-dong show...jes is not impressed.
They hate us because weve been over the target carpet bombing to the point off a death blossom for Quite awhile now....NEXT!

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Jes King to her Publication

I f****** love this this is absolutely brilliant

(1) Show this thread