Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We are all put on different paths for different purposes.

Never question the path God has put you on.

You’re on it to accomplish His will.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I try not to question it at all. But I have questions. A lifetime of losses is enough. How strong are we supposed to be 😳 Honestly. Idk how I have managed to smile through it all. Its bullshit.

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

The losses are really hard I understand and I'm so sorry you had to experience it again.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

If there was some understanding in it I could process it. But literally a lifetime. Enough already.

I've experienced a lifetime of losses too,
but you've gained me, I'll walk with you.
(144) πŸ•ŠπŸ€

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

πŸ’– 222 TSπŸ‘Š I am still walking πŸ˜‰ I don't give up. I just have to find a way to sort it and a place to put it. 144πŸŽ‡

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

It gets easier with each new day, just hold the good memories close recall them as many times as you need to for comfort and keep your mind busy be with people. Being alone to sit, think and stew makes it worse.

(1) Show this thread