We are all put on different paths for different purposes.

Never question the path God has put you on.

You’re on it to accomplish His will.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

and that will sanctify your soul. 🕊️

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Thank you, Doq.💛
How are you doing these days?

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I think I would like this to be my role. I'm tired of being one who questions everything, I want to be like you and know just what the role is I am to play.❤️

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Our God is Sovereign - He is in Control - Never fear, have Faith - His Will will be done in His perfect timing. Jesus is Lord of lords, King of all kings. Hallelujah, Amen!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is much easier to follow the path He has for me since He removed fear of death from the equation.
For me, I now know this Earth suit and my soul are two separate things and that changed everything.

There is an inner peace now, a joy that was not there before my NDE and before I knew the difference.
That is my journey, everyone's journey is different but we can all learn to accept our differences and work together against a common enemy, satan.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Amen 🙏

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Thank you

50% free will
The manifestation force increases substantially when the free and His resonate with each-other.

Free as in vrij
niet als in gratis
op wat voor manier ook, je iets moeten en/of willen doen.
Motion (e-)

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

We are all put on different paths for different purposes.
Never question the path God has put you on.
You’re on it to accomplish His will.=1400

Eleven Eleven Everywhere Signaling Like A Flag Trying To Get My
Attention As If I Were At A Crossroads Of Some Kind As If An Announcement Or A Warning=1400

Deuteronomy. It Is Mine To Avenge. I Will Repay In Due Time. Their Foot Will Slip. Their Day Of Disaster Is Near And Their Doom Rushes Upon Them=1400

Then After Dismissing The Crowds He Went Into The House. His Disciples Came To Him And Said Explain To Us The Illustration Of The Weeds In The Field=1400

In A Moment. In The Blink Of An Eye During The Last Trumpet. For The Trumpet Will Sound And The Dead Will Be Raised Up Incorruptible And We Will Be Changed=1400

These Rapture Preachers Are Extremely Evil. Some Of Them. The People Need To Look Up The Definition Of Rapture And Also Study
The Word Closer=1400

5 Pics

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I appreciate this. The whole thing is mind boggling trying to figure out it's place in prophecy. One small thing though, rapture is not a word in the Bible. The "caught up" and "meet him in the air" confuses me. Greek word is harpazo. 🤷🏻‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Thank You Doq 💖 Wise Words ✨✨✨🕊️🕊️🕊️

You're allowed to question the path. Just don't forget to seek and accept the response.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I dont question it,but i do have Questions, God always provides
We have more then we know❤️

😢Lord Hear My Prayers and give me the strength to get down this path you have chosen for my family that no parent/grandparent should have to follow

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Amen

Thank you for this, Doq. These words mean so much. Much more than you know. God is with us.

🙏🏼🙌🏻🥰

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Thank you Doq

God bless you, DoQ+! 😘

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

QUESTIION EVERYTHING! OR NEVER QUESTION?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

Never question God as He knows what’s best for you.

ALWAYS question man. Man is imperfect.

(1) Show this thread

We are HIS Body...each with different purposes that ultimately work together as a whole for the Plan..#wwg1wga
#Biblical
#GodWins

Ty Doq 😻🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I try not to question it at all. But I have questions. A lifetime of losses is enough. How strong are we supposed to be 😳 Honestly. Idk how I have managed to smile through it all. Its bullshit.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

My bet is that because you are so strong and you have had to deal with these trials, you are now an example to those around you that may end up experiencing the same.

They will seek your comfort in those times.

You’re still smiling because deep inside you know you have the strength to deal with it all and you’re a very special Patriot!

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

We smile because we know deep down, The Best Is Yet To Come. It's not a guess. It's gonna happen 100%. We know deep down the Light Wins. We know what the real world can be like, how wonderful... Keep your chin up patriot we are here to help shape a beautiful new world and way. You are here for this purpose.. Your smile will be needed, a friendly loving face... chosen for a reason. Much love fren.

(3) Show this thread

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Adonai 🙏💖💫

Love it 💞

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Amen Doq