Good Morning Patriots.

Sending some positive vibes to Florida.
They sure need it.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

my college roommate lives near sarasota, FL. storm turned, trees down, but her home spared. we both were in tornado so many years ago and lost all in moments. but you don’t have so much when you are young. not like families with kids who have worked for years to make their home. or older ones on fixed incomes who may not have the means to rebuild. ty God for so many lives saved. for the new world to come, a new beginning ✨please provide the help now to get them by

We should also send the people at Mar-a-lago some positive vibes. I always see signs of their witchcraft trying to take the boss down.

Not today, Satan. Not today.

🙏

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

This is bad....
Hope the death toll dont go to high...but from what I see It's really bad!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for those who lost their homes and most especially their lives. 🙏🙏🙏

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

😢
I can’t even imagine what it would be like to experience this.
Sending my deepest condolences & prayers to one & all in Florida 🙌❤️🙏❤️🙌
Worse than 911 gives me creepy vibes that the storm was weaponised 😔

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

We have the perfect person for the job for reviving Florida !!!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

looking forward to the 369 roleout!!!its gonna be amazing grace for all

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yes we do, our fav♥️

(2) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

🙏🏼

Just want the American Dream for my family.

My ❤️ goes out to all the families affected by this Hurricane, my prayers go out to you 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

such widespread damage, homes gone, beach erosion, will take time🤍was in tornado, terrifying, took away most all i had, but was young, single, time to regroup, some had pot that survived, so we vibed in the midst of all that mess

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

From Sea To Shining Sea

"He shall have dominion from sea to sea and from the river unto the ends of the earth."
~ Psalm 72:8

Sending BIG LOVE bigger than any ole hurricane waves !!!!!
WRWY
Let's us help you REBUILD ~~~

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Beyond beautiful ❤️

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Beautiful, sending prayers to all God's people!🙏

(4) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Thank you for sharing, Vincent.
Prayers to everyone affected by Ian.
God bless Florida. 🙏🙏❤️❤️🙏🙏

good morning 🙏🏼❤️

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

reminds me of Katrina..MS gulf cost areas obliterated..no power for over a month..houses completely gone..waves splashing onto I-10 5 miles inland 🙏

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Prayers up for Florida...🙏

❓Where is the Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico water?

👁️Patriots filming drained sea beds takes my breath away. Fish, all underwater AND ABOVE WATER creatures are GONE.

WHERE DID ALL THAT WATER GO?

It was worse then andrew and that says alot. IT was huge and wet it will be years before we get it rebuilt but this isnt are first rodeo

Been there twice. Never trusted a good place to move to. I always imagined this could happen.

Im so sorry for the lives lost or destroyed by this storm.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

The "FLIP" is inbound soon... Positive Vibes & Pray 🙏

DJT is still President! Constitutional Patriot, Back Blue & Military, Dog Lover, History Nerd. Pray for DJT like your life depends on it.

I wonder if this was created/ allowed to happen to clean out the tunnels under Disney World and perhaps other existing tunnels?

Praying for the people there🙏❤️

Good morning VK. Praying for all. 🙏🙏🙏

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Positive vibes, positive vibes, positive vibes.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

🙏Praying for the good people of Florida

The guy saying "worse than 911" was weird.
And "Time Square" sounds more like NY

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Times Square is in NY...WT?

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

GOOD Mourning doves (just now)