Chief of Space Force’s tweet
leads to Q post mentioning Space Force!

*Let’s show him some respect after Jen Psaki threw shade at Space Force yesterday - scroll to 2nd slide for cool pics of his insignias 🚀.

General Jay William Raymond MUST be
one of the “less than ten who know”.

I’ll bet he has Q clearance ⤵️.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Another hero added to the Q team. God be with them all. 🙏🏻

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

so is Elon Musk

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication

i wish they would come get me. and my two lil doggos. 💯💯💯🕊🕊🕊💙💙💙

(2) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I totally beleive Space force is a huge part of whast going on with this WWIII

Teaching my wife gun SAFETY USN-AS-16,AS-36,PHM-4,DDG-965.Vietnam Vet. OATH to the Constitution and Country is for Life ,Pureblood,WWG1WGA

a friend of mine has paid 499$ for the equipment and is getting 86m download speed! 60 more sat went up yesterday. and the speed is doing to increase...YES! for all of us boondocker"s their you go!

Teaching my wife gun SAFETY USN-AS-16,AS-36,PHM-4,DDG-965.Vietnam Vet. OATH to the Constitution and Country is for Life ,Pureblood,WWG1WGA

In response Jim Gordon to his Publication

sorry STARLINK!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Holey Moley, THIS IS GREAT THANK YOU!
This is a kick arse proof.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

This is great, thank you for this! 🙌🏻💫

As a follower of secret space program whistleblowers, super soldier programs etc., & having had some of my own personal UFO & alien experiences, I can't wait to see how this plays out in the coming years.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

☄️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Ok. Sir, a "Q" clearance is for the Department of Energy (DOE). It is NOT used in the Department of Defense (DoD). The clearance levels is DoD are: Top Secret | Secret | Confidential. Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) is a caveat, not a clearance. The Commander, Space Force, Would have a TOP SECRET | SCI Clearance, not a Q clearance. If he interacts with the DOE for nuclear issues, his TS|SCI Still holds and is NOT converted to a "Q" clearance. Ref (a): DoD Instruction 5200.01 Vol I

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

Yes, but this post sheds more light on this.

(1) Show this thread