The smartest people I know don't think they're smart.

Only people mentioned by @IKnowQUR in this post can reply

It's the ocean and its waves, the gentle breeze, my feet in the sand that draws me in as He whispers to my soul... it gets me everytime

In response IKnow QUR to his Publication

Haha what funny timing - this made me laugh (as I'm agreeing in my head that this is so true)... Thanks for this!

👉🎯👈

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Good ole Tom...

Nicest guy in Hollywood I heard.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

so there is hope ☺️ good to know

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Always be humble and kind, and you will always learn something.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

One of the smartest people I've known was my grandfather, I was super close to him, we had a very special connection. He died right before my teen years and it was probably the single most devastating event in my life to this day. His mother had died when he was a boy and his father didn't want him and sent him away to live with relatives on a farm in Iowa. He only had an 8th grade education because he had to spend his days doing manual labor to be able to stay on the farm. His life was very difficult, but he read everything and had street smarts and common sense for days. After dinner every night he'd read the dictionary and teach himself new things for fun. He enlisted in the Army and was a medic in WWII. When he got out he became a painter. He was humble, somewhat quiet, had a big heart and was so wise. He's been gone decades, but I still miss him so much! ❤️

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

He is with you ALWAYS!! Much 💕 love to you Patriot!! He sounds like a wonderful man!!! 🙏 ❤️

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

What a beautiful story!❤️

(4) Show this thread

“one must be wrong to become right. “
“if you are right, you will never change”.

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

You have to know the DARK, to see the LIGHT ;)

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

You must go though Hell to get to Heaven.

(2) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

You don't know everybody... 😄

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

im smart

without the

A 😂

SMRT !

Shareef Maher Riyad Twal

close enough 🤣

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

🤣👍🏻👍🏻

(1) Show this thread