QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

You matter, as we are part of an energetic field collectively.

Today I had a very emotional experience. Walking down the street in the center of Warsaw to work, I saw a monk walking in characteristic clothes, hitting a drum. I watched him as I passed him, and when our eyes met I smiled and he bowed his head in a bow. It was a few seconds but we understood each other without words because our energies met. I felt him and his energy. I knew he was cleaning the energy of the city. Angels are everywhere. You just need to know how to look. Energy doesn't lie. The moments when we can pass each other in the crowd and feel the light and connection are the most precious.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AgaG in this post can reply

In response Aga Gie to her Publication

anyone noticed those instances/connections becoming more frequent-i have--is good.

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

I think this is a sign of awakening. People are more present in the current moment, more aware. They pay more attention to their surroundings and people around them.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That's awesome :)

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Had a CHAT session tonight with someone from a large corporation. She said "God bless you and your family" at the end of the session. I was so surprised/pleased with such a simple statement as it usually isn't "acceptable" from someone in call support anymore. Of course, answered in kind. Sad that such an exchange is so rare these days as to be notable, but glad to have had it.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I feel you and know this rare exchange.
"energy does not lie" - so true x

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Sending love ❤️

(1) Show this thread

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

Thank u for sharing this.
I feel it somehow

In response Florida Jen to her Publication

We can exchange energy even over the internet 🤗 Sending love ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Hi Aga,
I can relate to your story.
I have come across many people like that.
We do not have to speak, yet we get the feeling that we relate to them...

Oh Charlie 🤗 We knew it as children and have forgotten it, and now we're coming home ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Amen they are everywhere. It is a beautiful experience when you sense that moment. God Bless

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Sending love ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Wonderful!

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Sending love ❤️

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In Gen Pop few have Vibes that shine, Many low vibe, lots give off Zero vibes. Makes me really wonder what that Vax is doing.

Really don't think there is a higher concentration of shiny vibes than here on AU.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Try to appreciate people and let them know they are appreciated by you! One of my best memories that keeps on giving was telling a store clerk at my grocery store thank you for working today (it was New Years Eve). She lit up and every time I go in there and she sees me I get the same reaction. Come to think of it, that has been a while. She could use more support! A new goal!

Here 4 the show. Then? We go beyond.... #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

indeed. i love you all.

(79) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Thank you for sharing this beautiful experience! 🙏🏻🙌🏻 I really love this post.💓

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Thank you 🤗 Sending love ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

An amazing thing, frequency feeling without a word.

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

I hope Great Awakening will make everyone feeling this 🤗 Sending love ❤️

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Such a wonderful share, leading open hearted, sharing.
Thank you.
Amazing our abilities to feel so much more than what humanity has been indoctrinated with.
"we understood each other without words" powerful, feels like there is so much more than words can explain, from the heart, sharing truth, Almost like an energetic frequency of openness.
Love your comment.
💜🙏💜🙌

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Thank you 😉 Sending love ❤️

(1) Show this thread