VK referred to this yesterday

Did you know: 99% of the world's data and communications traffic is shared through undersea cables

Internet, banking, email, texting

Pay attention to this

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

its not news gene

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

So are your over seas phone calls. And everybody thought it was through satelites.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

"Hello I`m in a Library "

(1) Show this thread

And the meek shall inherit the earth 5:5

upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the SEA and the (RED) waves roaring;

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Definitely watching this. It reminds me of the Metro Line map.😳

books, painting, walks in nature

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

They have to switch it somehow.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

🌪️Tempesta perfetta⛈️🌫️🌌

(1) Show this thread

Yeah, satellites are fake

yes i knew but not about the children til 2020

9+2 =29 💥💥💥💥

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

That would be the mother load of all watch the water drops.

In response Evangelina to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

And EVERYONE I guess thinks I am kidding bout my pre net intel that they simultaneously MANY times, make trafficking tunnels, along those lines.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I most certainly do not.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

its all down there - to avoid sat detection (they thought they were safe down there)

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts