🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

VK on TS. 8:42am est.

OWL-From Medicine Cards
Owl is symbolically associated with clairvoyance, astral projection, and magic. Owl sits in the East, the place of illumination. Owl is a symbol for wisdom. Owl sees what others cannot, which is the essence of true wisdom. Where others are deceived Owl sees and knows what is there. True of me.
If Owl is you spirit guide, no one can deceive you about what they are doing, no matter how they try to disguise or hide it. You may be a little frightening to be around since so many people have ulterior motives which you can see right through. Owl medicine people know more about an individual's inner life than that person knows about themselves. Again, true for me
Owl aids you in seeing the total truth. Fits me. I'm not interested in small talk about nothing. I just want to get real with people.
Flat or globe? I don't care what the truth is I just want to know the truth. I am comfortable with the Truth.
Not sure I wanted to share this as Owl can be misunderstood

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @starseasons in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ime Sometimes, click on at the bottom under it