Only people mentioned by @5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

i was dreaming big bout that spirit animal😁

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

Eagle,,,

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

the Lark! ✨🎶💖

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

would rather be a soft cuddly animal spirit♥️

am an enigma, unexpected, a gentle spirit, a peacemaker, have taken the hits of life hard, but loyal, protective, warrior within, and will have your back if you need it💙my spirit animal, gosh not sure, a lioness, a leopard

how do you figure that out.

Wild and free / same as I posted on TS

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

🤨I don't know.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Hawk

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Mountain Goat! sir.

OWL-From Medicine Cards
Owl is symbolically associated with clairvoyance, astral projection, and magic. Owl sits in the East, the place of illumination. Owl is a symbol for wisdom. Owl sees what others cannot, which is the essence of true wisdom. Where others are deceived Owl sees and knows what is there. True of me.
If Owl is you spirit guide, no one can deceive you about what they are doing, no matter how they try to disguise or hide it. You may be a little frightening to be around since so many people have ulterior motives which you can see right through. Owl medicine people know more about an individual's inner life than that person knows about themselves. Again, true for me
Owl aids you in seeing the total truth. Fits me. I'm not interested in small talk about nothing. I just want to get real with people.
Flat or globe? I don't care what the truth is I just want to know the truth. I am comfortable with the Truth.
Not sure I wanted to share this as Owl can be misunderstood

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Cat. I love cats and there's an anon on here who needs vibes and prayers for their cat Chip who has liver disease 💖

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

💙🙏for Chip

(1) Show this thread

black arab mare

I've always been drawn and attracted to horses. For some reason, when I was surprise gifted a horse earlier this year, that act pushed me away from that attraction. It was supposed to be a dream come true, but it started a ripple effect that changed the course of my life. I'll never be the same, but I know things will be better than ever before.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Eagle (any kind, but I am particularly attached to Bald Eagles).

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

Wolf & frog. In my 20s, I wore green tinted contact lenses & my best friend's little girl would tell me my eyes looked like frogs. To this day she still calls me Frog.

#Patriot, #Truhtseeker, #DigitalWarrior, MAGA, #WWG1WGA, #Godwins. The best is yet to come. The great awakening. Hold the line.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

a crow always makes itself known around more before a road trip for me..my family find it a little creepy

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I love cats, horses, and dolphins, but I believe my spirit animal is the dragonfly. I have been swarmed by them. I saw a dragon fly one day and held out my finger. It came and landed on my finger. I was amazed!

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

Sable Island wild horse

In response Joe Qanada to his Publication

funny , that was mine too, the Kiger Mustang

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I have 3 that walk with me:

#1 Big White Tiger
#2 Wolf
#3 Screech Owl

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Owl always love you.
Hooty Hoot I love my owls.
Together we are an EFFECTIVE TEAM :)