I thought this Mike Lindell video was coming out today at 9:00am?

Only people mentioned by @TrumplicanToTheCore in this post can reply

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

In response E---- B-------- to his Publication

it did...if you haven't found it yet your'e welcome to go to my profile page to view and share it....EVERYONE should watch it and spread it like wild fire since the MSM won't

God, Country, Family. Husband to one Father to three boys. MAGA2Q2Q. Was TrumplicanToTheCore on twatter

In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication

Thank you so much. I found it earlier today. It was an hour later on the release that it said it was going to be. Thank you again

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

https://michaeljlindell.com/

I'm just finishing watching it. Obviously it will be getting a massive amount of traffic today but it's there and working. Be patient and keep trying.

God, Country, Family. Husband to one Father to three boys. MAGA2Q2Q. Was TrumplicanToTheCore on twatter

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Yes I just got done watching it. Man he did some good work compiling all of that. I really think that he is a rock star.

(1) Show this thread

it came out at 10 eastern. im having a hard time getting it to play. 😏

In response Rebekah Rassel to her Publication

Thank you. I heard it was 9 am but I always make the mistake it is 9 am eastern and Minnesota is not in the same time zone as I am so that might make sense. That being said I just got done watching it and it was fantastic. This man is a true patriot and did this all on his own dime.

(1) Show this thread