Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

ur almost following 1776 patriots

Destruction of the old guard.

Bank of England buying 30 yr Bonds

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

It just gives people hopium that it will bounce back, makes it harder to convince them that it may not.
😒

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

The market is up. What a sham=260

I Bet That Didn't Go As Expected=260
https://anonup.com/thread/10388387

Continued in Comments 👇

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Continued from 👆

The Weather Is Perfect Sir=260

Q Post#260
We protect our Patriots.
Q

Decode Five Hundred Fifty Five=260
We are WITH YOU.
Q

(1) Show this thread

its a scam sham but its going down. 😊 It had to be this way. 🔥💥❤️💥🔥

Gematria = 43
Pence = 43

Q 43

Doesn’t matter what they try to do with the market… Their bad stocks/short stocks and “liquidity” will ultimately collapse their very fractional, derivative banking system and everything will zero out at rock bottom! This was always the White Hat’s plan… Dump all their bullshit into their lap and watch them sink!! Systematic destruction at its’ FINEST!!!

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

This makes sense.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Its did what was expected from a technical standpoint. The 3600 level is major support and markets were oversold. This restest of 3700 on this lower vol could be shorts covering or sellers stepping aside and waiting for the higher sell price.

From a fundamental standpoints, it is mos def a sham! Dollar, inflation, and yields at highs, with a strong labor market that can result in those to keep increasing. Then there is the damaged pipeline, a near empty SPR, war in Ukr, possible war incoming in south Pacific, and on and on and on...

Maybe a silly question, but ,is it wise to hold on XRP at this moment ?

The market is up. What a sham[e].

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Even though I see it I still get pizzed off.

Always has been.
They pump for liquidity, then they will dump it.
(NFA) but if you hold gold/silver, their paper price will dump too. Happens in every crash. Physical price won't fall as hard as the premiums to buy have been increasing. So just hold on. Gold/Silver recover faster typically and they are tangible so no internet or power needed.✌️

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

Caps = 43.
TS = 10:58 > 23 (Pain) > 5 > 5:5.
10:58 > 158.

Nov 02, 2017 3:01:46 AM EDT
Anonymous
These crumbs are not meant to scare anyone but merely inform. Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others. Simply be diligent - phone numbers will be provided if you witness an uprising or other domestic violence (in addition to 911). Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

False comfort? Maybe to watch who does what? Patriots in control

Yesterday it pulled this...and then down!!

Waiting for the 25K range, incoming!! 🙏

Still feeling like “Patriots in Control”!! (y’all feel the same?).

I thought the exact same thing when I saw it was "green" today.

Isn't this whole illusion that we are living a sham?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Fake News continues🙄

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The proof is unbearable at this point.

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

At some point it will probably crash to virtually nothing.

In response Mike LSGA to his Publication

President Trump has not been wrong yet! Like he always says "Let's see what happens!" I trust him and am stocked up on Silver! I put in an order on Friday to buy more & they just called and said there is a 3-4 week delay. This has never happened before ... but I bet they know what's coming too :)

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

💯 Gold and Silver should be up exponentially- everything else ahould be cratering. They supporting market somehow.

The market being up today is just as organically occurring as this.

Most people have no clue that the bond markets are blowing up and what that means, end of the currencies.

In response William Filer to his Publication

I lived in Tahoe for 3 years, Absolutely wonderful place

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

not true we will have a rainbow currency backed by gold if it digital and not back by Gold were fook time to take up arms and restore the republic but i believe there will be a rainbow currency backed by Gold just like russia

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I’ve been beseeching my son daily to cash out of market and just sit on it. He’s worked so hard for what he has and I just am sick to know he’s about to lose it all. 😥

temporary - like holding a beach ball under water ... eventually ...

Wishful hoping on [their] part!

Your bottom calls now make sense, coming soon, then markets shut, rally after FLIP.

If VK's bottom calls are gold, looks like we only have 1-2 day down on an "event" then a close until the big FLIP, when they would reopen, no idea could be weeks.

(1) Show this thread