Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

And it has a heart shape in it

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Amazing! Seems it’s what freedom looks like. 🐝💝

See the heart in the center?

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yes beautiful💛

(1) Show this thread

The amazing things we can do when working together and not stuck in a box.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Fantastic! Great share LadyT 👍❤️

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

Honey Bees natural inclination is to build in a circular fashion, think tree trunks, when beekeeping was industrialized starting in the 19th Century, bees were forced to adapt to rectangular boxes and straight frames. They were forced to "not think ouside the box".

Everything about nature never ceases to amaze me!! GOD does wonderful things!!!

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

heart hands 👀

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

actually have homemade yogurt and local honey on my face right now 🐝

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

OMG wow 💛 bees are amazing, life would not be without them 🐝

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Bees are amazing and when I am out working in the yard, I give them the respect of space where they are pollenating. I have noticed that they also hear your intentions through the tone of your voice. If you are not a threat to them, they will not hurt you. The bees are just another tiny of the billions of examples of how amazing our God - the Creator of all the universe really is. He made all of His creatures self sustaining if they choose to use their GOD GIVEN talents and resources. How much more we should show Him our love and our respect for Him and for His creatures.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

TY so much for your beautiful reply...

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

./sync
was just thinking that#AnonIsland will need bees/honey :)

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

OMG...just yesterday I was thinking to myself how awesome it would be if WE had an island for US!!!

I can't believe you just posted this!!!

Let's DO IT!!!

#AnonIsland

tell me more about this beautiful islsnd...😁

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Bees are such fascinating creatures. Look what they can create when they all work together. Perhaps we humans can be more beelike on the other side of this

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

IC a 💛 in there😊

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

💙Me too!

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

💙Me too!

(2) Show this thread