WWG1WGA The Storm is upon Us! The End is Near! Gob Bless the Unites States and the Rest of the World! Lets Party like it's 1776!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I am trying to get used to the new social media sites. I'm not the best at sharing my thoughts online as I am so much more effective in person. I've always been that way. I have always been the different one in the group and have been loved none the less. I am amazed at the number of life long friends that have turned on me due to me remaining to be the person I was always and created to be. I know in my being that I am supporting the right cause for God & Trump and have drawn such animosity. I will never give up and am sharing memes & posts on FB to assist in our war. WWG1WGA God Wins

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

In response Sally Hollingsworth to her Publication

Great thought sharing, God Bless Sister.

Only people mentioned by @SallyHollingsworth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sally Hollingsworth, click on at the bottom under it