Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We’re going to make the American dream of home ownership more attainable and beautiful than ever before!

We’re going to bring back farming and ranching to America in new modern ways so that the younger generation will think it’s cool again!

We’re going to make our Country look so damn great that all countries will want to follow!

Get ready. You may be called to be part of it!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I want to learn and teach atmospheric electric field research and combine it with old knowledge about gardening and farming by moon and winds. Weeding on north wind days on waning moon and planting on south wind days on waxi g moon, just before rain. Explained in real calendars we used to have. Tidal forces explained by electricity and magnetic field. Real science. 🇺🇸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

When Nana was little my Pa was bed ridin for the few years that he lived that I remember, so I would sit on his bed in the den and listen to his stories.
He bought me my first pony when I was about 5 and taught me everything I would ever need to know about horses.

He was a crop farmer and had animals as well, cows, sheep, goats, chickens. The whole farm thing.

I remember one of the stories he told about his brother and planting corn. My Pa planted by the moon signs, only planted when the moon was right for particular crops. His brother, when he started farming thought that was just stupid bullshit.

So my Pa planted his corn those years by the moon and tried to get him to listen but he did not. He just planted it willy nilly what ever day he wanted.
After 2 yrs of my Pa having a great corn crop and his being an epic fail he finally started listening about when to plant.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Absolute truth! Goes for bottling wine too....ask the Italians, they know!

I have no doubt, had never thought of that but makes sense.

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, the older generation have many traditions there that are tried and true and the Italians are very particular about some, especially concerning their vino!! Native Americans have ALWAYS been attuned to the earth and nature too, and the moon plays an integral part in life. A time for everything.....a time to plant, a time to reap! Your Pa knew what he was doing!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread