Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

❤️

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Happy Tuesday Kim. :)

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

We all got this ! 🙂

After leaving my entire life, minus my daughters, behind our "home", properties, business, money, cars, dogs, cats, birds, chickens, duck, horses, rats, rabbit, worms, clothes, toys, memories, over a month ago I have been trying to figure out why the last 2-3 years happened. My "husband" became this zombie and I worked so hard to help him for so long. Now that I have left, he is turning everything I did for him, for us, for our family, for the business into something negative. I know he is just trying to build himself back up, but it's tough to rationalize. It is looking like there may be a custody battle headed our way and as positive as I am, I'm worried I may lose part of myself when or if a battle ensues. Thanks for sharing this Kim. I will enjoy this stillness and time with my girls.

In response Jenna Bee to her Publication

Hang in there!♥️

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Jenna Bee to her Publication

What a rough time! Sending prayers qnd good thoughts your way 🙏❤️🙏

(2) Show this thread

Mornin’ Kim🙏🏼🥰
Always a Good Day when with Frens! ❤️🙌🏻

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙋‍♀️☀️🌈Hi Kim:)🌈☀️🥰🌟 I 🙏Pray🙏 You have a blessed day :)

GM Kiki!!
I hope you do as well :)

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful message and TS too ❤️
Thanks Kim! Have a great day!

In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication

Thanks, Mel.
Hope you do, too! ♥️

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

ESSENTIAL TRUTH!