Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

“Imagine what our country could accomplish if we started working together as one people under one God saluting one American flag.”
- Donald Trump

“Imagine what our country could accomplish if we started working together as one people under one God saluting one American flag.”=1231

Hello My Children This Is Yahweh The One True Lord You Have Found Creation's Secret Now Share It Peacefully With The World=1231

We Are Witnessing The End Of Days For The Evil Ones That Have Forced Us All To Fear And Hate One Another With The Lie Of Nuclear Weapons=1231

The Children Of Israel Are Saved By The Root Of David And The Living Word He Has Returned To Save Us All From The Darkness And The Demons=1231

Jesus Wisely Answered Them Saying Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone But By Every Word That Proceeds Out Of The Mouth Of God=1231

Make Sure That Humanity Understands That Life Is The Road Along Which They Must Apply What They Have Learned Of The Divine Law=1231

They Think It's About Me But It's About The One Who Sent Me And They Have Yet To Turn Their Hearts And Minds To The Most High=1231

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it