“Imagine what our country could accomplish if we started working together as one people under one God saluting one American flag.”
- Donald Trump

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

THIS PICTURE...i absolutely loved it the first time i saw it and love it even more now!💞💜💞

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

“Imagine what our country could accomplish if we started working together as one people under one God saluting one American flag.”=1231

Hello My Children This Is Yahweh The One True Lord You Have Found Creation's Secret Now Share It Peacefully With The World=1231

We Are Witnessing The End Of Days For The Evil Ones That Have Forced Us All To Fear And Hate One Another With The Lie Of Nuclear Weapons=1231

The Children Of Israel Are Saved By The Root Of David And The Living Word He Has Returned To Save Us All From The Darkness And The Demons=1231

Jesus Wisely Answered Them Saying Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone But By Every Word That Proceeds Out Of The Mouth Of God=1231

Make Sure That Humanity Understands That Life Is The Road Along Which They Must Apply What They Have Learned Of The Divine Law=1231

They Think It's About Me But It's About The One Who Sent Me And They Have Yet To Turn Their Hearts And Minds To The Most High=1231

American Patriot God fearer Seeker of truth hopeful finder of truth

Unstoppable energy
Unstoppable love
Unstoppable unity
Unstoppable force

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

thats a good vibration

upholding the constitution

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🤩

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️💯