so was the video posted here on AU about U.N. troops in London fake?
The entire "troop movement in the U.K." disappeared faster than "New Coke".

Only people mentioned by @Zippydog in this post can reply

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Everything is fake

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Actually I think there is still a can of that in my son's room.

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Like his laptop?

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

You should have got the set complete with dead hooker and charges dodging action for $3.00 more haha

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

😂

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication

👍

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I have been trying to get confirmation on that since yesterday.. can't find anything other than that video.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Jennifer Arcuri, Boris ex girlfriend, hacker, advisor... she tweeted it, and then retweeted it.

I was sort of expecting her to come back onto the stage at some point..

https://twitter.com/Jennifer_Arcuri/status/1573996443173527552

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

No sauce for the pasta

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

5yrs of digging and pedo jarjon, this post just seems wrong man.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread