#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I bet that didn't go as expected.

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

this is amazing, thank you ❤️👍

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

There are a lot of gems in 260!!!
Numbers R Fun! 😀

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

and these are great too♥️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh just realized you had another page of 260♥️

auntie m you never disappoint, your gematria stories pull me in and take me on a ride♥️

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

I'm so glad you enjoy them! This one took a long time. There was so much information in that number!

(1) Show this thread

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

🤣LOL twat identified this as potentially 'dangerous'.

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

🤣LOL twat identified this as potentially 'dangerous'.

Decode Five Hundred Fifty Five=260

Q Post#260
We protect our Patriots.
Q

We are WITH YOU.
Q