Narrative is unravelling.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication

Fantastic Bravo for this man ! Hey - where is Anonymous - heard a rumor 'they' were going after the Journalist personal bank accounts. Just a rumor. BUT if this happens, the tides will definitely turn. Time to be creative.

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

I believe Anonymous are part of the Deep State. Can’t remember what it was that led me to that conclusion, though…

Respect your opinion. Been watching Anonymous since 2003 ish. They were reporting the DS ill intention attempting to stop them w/ cyber attacks. Have not seen any evidence of their supporting the DS. However, they have been very quiet in recent times. They were pro-active, which is what is needed. From what I could learn, they were based out of multiple countries in EU.

Only people mentioned by @NadineTrevour in this post can reply

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

Yeah, weird how they suddenly just stopped. I had hopes for them helping out with the fight, but I think the fact they went AWOL means they either got shut down, scared off, or were part of the psyop that was no longer required. I’d love to be wrong🙏🤗

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

I agree. They 'allegedly ??' did post a new video last night w/ a post re: child trafficing/pedo & Hollywood. That is NOT there style. They are high end IT. Think you are right went MIA. Hoping they are 'underground' w/ new name. Chess board changed in recent years why they may be 'invisible'. We shall see.

(1) Show this thread