Only people mentioned by @Ailgaard in this post can reply

In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication

Love Del ❤

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

HERO DEL BIGTREE, Livewire show😍‼️‼️‼️

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Fantastic Bravo for this man ! Hey - where is Anonymous - heard a rumor 'they' were going after the Journalist personal bank accounts. Just a rumor. BUT if this happens, the tides will definitely turn. Time to be creative.

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

I believe Anonymous are part of the Deep State. Can’t remember what it was that led me to that conclusion, though…

(1) Show this thread

B💥💥M

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Lot of Doctors, Media and politicians are going down

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

OMGosh, my mom has the news playing 24 hours a day, i recently told her that she was going to have to change the channel or I was leaving, she was like but why? ..... i was so mad at listening to all that crap i was ready to blow up the tv.

(1) Show this thread

Its always been about the children. Del, RFK Jr and so many others have been telling us for years. NJ has the highest rates of autism, 1 in 35 children now. Why isn’t this the real pandemic? We have to stop this insanity! 80 vaxxes is not healthcare.

What's that word?

Oh yeah...

Fooked.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

BQQM💥💥

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Love this guy!

Straight up!

Right On!!! WWG1WGA 🙏🏼🇺🇸
Take em down!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

HEAR! HEAR!!! 👊

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Amen bro! 🙏

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

100% Nailed it!
There really are some real journalist left in the world, their messages have just been muffled by corporate news.