Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Is she Berlusconis little friend or did we get Meloni 2.0 now ???

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

I so wish we had someone like this for Canada.
The only politician that comes a weak second is Maxime Bernier, and I believe our last 2 elections have been rigged to prevent ANY votes go to the People's Party of Canada.

Pierre Pollievre that just won the Conservative Party leadership, that every conservative is raving about, is a weak WEF puppet. Its only been since the Truckers Freedom Convoy that he started speaking about our rights. 🙄

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Semper Supra

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

😍

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I LOVE HER

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Italians have an open wound in their hearts called Fascism.
Mussolini was very loved at first when he came in power. Did incredible things for Italy and Italians Families.Then we all know what happened when he allied with Nazi Germany [wouldnt be hard to believe that it may all have being orchestrated by (them)]
So Fascism in Italy is still equal right wing for too many...

I see Giorgia playing a specific role, to heal that wound in italian hearts
You can be conservative and still be a good person
I think she's the perfect actor for the role in this movie: goofy, down to earth...and above all a loving mother
My take of course, I might be wrong

I found this... question everything

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Your message, VK, spread!
#FamilyIsEveything

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Wow! Amen.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Actions speak louder than words.. what has she shown to do vs what she says? IDK as I am not there. Anyone have examples of her past actions?

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

As an Italian, listening carefully to her words , the tone , the subjects. What she stands for . Of course time will tell but as of right now I support her just like I support Trump and not everybody agrees with him some people call him a snake an antichrist. We don’t really know . I pray for her safety🙏

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

IMO if she is legit speaking like that, they will attempt to take her out.
If not, then maybe controlled opposition. "The proof of the pudding is in the eating".

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

A Italian lady in parliament kicked off this Covid a few yeara ago.
Timely, what bomb is this lady about to kick off.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Only followers of this user (@SusyCaz) can see their posts

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

I am not interested in anything they “SAY”…. Expose the Vatican & what they did in the catacombs

Expose that truth & Take Down the Vatican first

Talk is cheap … Take Down what is NOT From God & I will believe her words

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

What do you think about her, Vincent?

Remember to look for miracles...

She says all the right things.

(2) Show this thread

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Love her.

Thank you for putting the video on here!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Amen.
I've seen/heard the objections against her.

BUT THE WORDS THAT SHE SPEAKS IN THAT CLIP.

ka-BQQM !!!
Family! National Identity! -- all the innate passions of humanity that oppose the NWO.

all that is evil and truly hates us, squirms, scurries back into the dark.

THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD BRINGS FREEDOM FROM EVIL.

May all go well for Meloni in the future.
May all go well for ALL of humanity.
Lord, hear our prayer.
🙏

(1) Show this thread

She is carrying out HIS thought. She's not in it for the right reasons. Don't like her one bit.

In response Angela Hart to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

TS = 4:56 > 456 (Freedom Crossing in a Durham boat).

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Sep 26, 2022 at 1:28 PM]
BEAUTIFUL WORDS BY MI BELLISSIMA GIORGIA MELONI!!! THIS IS WHY WE FIGHT!!!
https://rumble.com/v1lma5b-andiamo.html

wonder if she can be elected PM in Canada as well🤔🤔🤔

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

That would be great!! I do not trust anyone in Canada's politics not even Pierre P

(1) Show this thread

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Thank God for this woman! She has put down her foot when Turkey & Hungary just 'speak'. She will inspire them, the rest of the on the fence EU, and She is not afraid. The energy in her voice is 'I mean business'. EU head Ursula Van Der crazy fears her & threatened her yesterday. May the EU cleanings begin. Amen

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

Correction: (on my post) Hungary/Orban deserves absolute recognition in opening line of communications while meeting w/ Pres Trump and Pres Putin in true Diplomacy. EU ganging up on him as well. Now going after him. Hope he and Meloni become strong allies. God speed to them.

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I'm still on the edge with her VK.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Her views are very extreme. I don't like her. She is in it for the wrong reasons. Although I like it that the left hate her because she threatens them. Yet I think she will actually secure the other sides power.

SNAKE.

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

shes got some melons

(3) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Interdasting timing on background pic boss…..

circa 2020