π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

mic test

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

...aaaannnd how are ya doing Ms. Erin? hope ya had an awesome weekend.

I've been busy here at work and just listenting to Gunnels, Jon, Brian and Duanne et al on Rumble

yes Ms. Erin. By the way. twatter unsuspended my original account. my likes, post, messages are intact (notifications are gone)>

i merely cited the Texas HB 20 blocking reversal by the Fifth Circuit Court and asked to be unsuspended...

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/sites/default/files/images/executive-management/NetChoice%20v.%20Paxton.pdf