Only people mentioned by @iamdjanggo in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

Interesting VK changed his banner to β€˜ON’ and Dan posted β€˜DO IT’ πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Found another old post along these lines. ;)

#GoldenOldies

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Hi Manny!! Haven't see you in awhile

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

I've been busy here at work and just listenting to Gunnels, Jon, Brian and Duanne et al on Rumble

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

...aaaannnd how are ya doing Ms. Erin? hope ya had an awesome weekend.

(3) Show this thread

We the People πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in πŸ”Š God Wins ❀️

there you are. πŸ–πŸΌ

Ms. Biz... OLa... guess what...
appeal your account and cite this... and WAIT...

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/sites/default/files/images/executive-management/NetChoice%20v.%20Paxton.pdf

(2) Show this thread

πŸ™‚Tena koe e hoa

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

kei terraa

(1) Show this thread

Hi Manny!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Ola Ms. Kim...

i got my original twatter back.. post and all...
https://anonup.com/thread/10385926

(1) Show this thread